VERMONT BURLESQUE FESTIVAL
Information & Entrance Page
APPLICATIONS FOR THE VTBF2022 EVENT WILL STAY OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 19th, 2021
PERFORMANCE DATES JANUARY 19, 20, 21, 22, 2022
1) You must be at least 18 years of age to apply to perform.
2) A desktop or laptop computer is highly recommended when filling out the application - Tablets or mobile devices sometimes fail for unknown reasons.
WHAT ACTS ARE WE LOOKING FOR???
Burlesque (strip tease) and body positivity is kinda our main thing but we're looking for all types of live performance art (doesn't have to be strip tease). Calling all talented...
• Burlesque Performers (all genres)
• Balloon Twisters
• Hula Hoop Artists
• Group Acts
• Speed Artists
• Hypnosis Artists
• Live performance artists. Show us what you can do!
Although longer acts will be considered... Try to keep your act limited to no more than 5 minutes.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO APPLY...
• A LIVE VIDEO LINK OR E-MAILABLE COPY OF YOUR RECORDED PERFORMANCE
(WE DO NOT JUDGE ON VIDEO QUALITY - WE JUST WANNA SEE YOUR ACT)
• A PROFESSIONAL PHOTO HEAD SHOT OF YOU OR YOUR GROUP. 300 DPI IS PREFERRED.
(PORTRAIT STYLE, NOT LANDSCAPE) Please make sure your photo's file name reflects your stage name & email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "VTBF2022 Performer Head Shot **YOUR STAGE NAME** "
The cost is $40 per person.
If you are an individual your application fee is $40.
If you are a duet, your application fee is $80.
If you are a group of 6 your application fee is $240.
You may submit up to two separate acts within each application.
(We encourage you to take advantage of this).
WHAT'S THE FEE PAY FOR?
In short, the application fees collected pays for performer services and amenities.
• Professional videographers. Performers receive a HD video copy of their performance(s).
• Professional photographers. Performers will receive digital photos of their performance(s).
• Professional headshots for individuals.
• A gift bag including an official festival gift. (Available Upon Official Staff/Performer Check-In)
• FREE ENTRY into EVERY FESTIVAL SHOWCASE. (Available Upon Staff/Performer Check-In (some restrictions may apply on smaller venues depending on capacities)
• A Tassel Taxi - Free transportation for performers to major venues (not walk-able) on festival's major days.
• Discounted Hotel Lodging at the festival's host hotel. (Typically about 20-30% off regular price)
• A staff/performer hospitality suite/lounge
• Finger Foods & Bottled Water at major festival venues and hospitality suite/lounge
If for what ever reason you may not be accepted to perform with the Vermont Burlesque Festival, the festival will provide you with a ticket/wrist band so you may have full entry into all festival showcases. (You may be limited to seating in an area of each theater reserved specifically for performers or a general admission seating/standing area. If you prefer to upgrade your ticket, a coupon code will be provided to you).
If you are unable to attend the festival after you've paid your application fee, the festival will reimburse you the $40 fee providing you alert the festival organizers in writing no later than 45 days prior to the event.
If you still have questions please email email@example.com
OK, if you're ready to go, please proceed below to pay your application fee. Once your payment is collected you will be sent to the next application page.
APPLICATIONS CLOSED FOR 2022 EVENT
$40 per person
© 2021 by VERMONT BURLESQUE FESTIVAL