VERMONT BURLESQUE FESTIVAL
APPLICATIONS FOR THE VTBF2021 EVENT WILL STAY OPEN UNTIL AUGUST 31, 2020
PERFORMANCE DATES JANUARY 13, 14, 15, 16, 2021
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
Burlesque and body positivity is kinda our main thing but we're looking for all types of live performance art including but not limited to:
• Burlesque (all genres)
• Balloon Twisters
• Hula Hoop Artists
• Group Acts
• Speed Artists
• Hypnosis Artists
• Most any live performance art. Show us what you can do!
Although longer acts will be considered... Try to keep your act limited to no more than 5 minutes.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO APPLY...
• A LIVE VIDEO LINK OR E-MAILABLE COPY OF YOUR RECORDED PERFORMANCE
(WE DO NOT JUDGE ON VIDEO QUALITY - WE JUST WANNA SEE YOUR ACT)
• A PROFESSIONAL PHOTO HEAD SHOT OR YOU OR YOUR GROUP. 300 DPI IS PREFERRED.
(PORTRAIT STYLE, NOT LANDSCAPE) Please make sure your photo's file name reflects your stage name & email to with the subject line: "VTBF2020 Performer Head Shot **YOUR STAGE NAME** "
There is a $40 application fee for each individual performer. (If you are a group, each person in your group must participate in the $40 fee).
You may submit up to two separate acts with each application.
(We encourage you to take advantage of this).
WHAT'S THE FEE PAY FOR?
If accepted, your application fee helps us to pay for some of the expenses we accrue during your experience and time with us. Each participating performer will receive and help the festival pay for...
• Professional videographers and your very own video copy of your performance.
• Professional photographers and your very own digital photos of your performance.
• A gift bag including an official festival gift. (Available Upon Official Check-In)
• FREE ENTRY into EVERY FESTIVAL SHOWCASE. (Available Upon Check-In)
• A Tassel Taxi - Free transportation for performers to major venues on festival's major days.
• Discounted Hotel Lodging at the festival's host hotel. (Typically about 20-30% off regular price)
• Finger Foods & water at major festival venues as well as basic craft services in the festival's hospitality suite.
If for what ever reason you may not be accepted to the Vermont Burlesque Festival, the festival will provide you with a ticket/wrist band so you may have full entry into all festival showcases. (You may be limited to seating in an area of each theater reserved specifically for performers or a general admission seating/standing area).
OK, if you're ready to go, please proceed below to pay your application fee. Once your payment is collected you will be sent to the next application page.
If you still have questions please email email@example.com
YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY SENT TO THE APPLICATION UPON COMPLETING YOUR PAYMENT
© 2018 by VERMONT BURLESQUE FESTIVAL